Monday, March 10, 2014

What a Wonderful Weekend

I had a very wonderful weekend. It started with a gathering at Mark and Andi's house to celebrate the start of their wedding weekend. Justin was in town and the party was started.





Saturday was busy with putting the finishing touches on the ceremony script, picking up the cupcakes from Anna, and getting a pedicure and manicure with the bridal party. Amy stayed the night with me, since Joel was off celebrating Austin's birthday that night. We stayed up way too late watching movies and drinking wine.

Finally, it was Sunday. The day of the wedding. I was so excited that I quickly forgot I had only gotten four or five hours of sleep. It was truly an honor to officiate the wedding of two good friends, two people who found their happily ever after.


The officiant, the best man, the groom, the bride and the maid of honor.
It's official!
First Dance
Joel knew which flavor he wanted, and so did Chris!

Even though this is a terrible photo of me and is clearly evidence of why I have several chins - those cupcakes were worth every single bite! My bestie Anna makes the best cupcakes ever. I had one of each flavor!


 
 
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bailey!
 
Joel and I are so happy for you both!
 
XOJO
 
P.S. Can you believe that Joel and I didn't get a single photo of the two of us. I couldn't believe it. I officiated the wedding and he was a groomsmen. And we didn't get a single picture of us all dolled up. Epic Fail. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fantastic weekend! Andi's dress is absolutely gorgeous, and you look lovely as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete