Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for this week's Sunday Social.
 

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?

This is the home screen for my phone.

Here is the lock screen for my phone.

2. What do you keep beside your bed?

My nightstand has the typical stuff on it; lamp, alarm clock, cell phone charger, kindle, kindle charger, a couple real books, lotion, and my water bottle.
 

3. What is your least favorite chore?

Dusting! I hate that chore so much. It is such a pain and the absolute worst is dusting window blinds!
 

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?

Shaving. It takes forever when you have long legs like I do. I would do anything to have all my leg hair permanently removed, so I could have perfectly smooth, shorts-ready legs at all times!
 

5. What do you do to vent anger?

I get busy. Sometimes I go to the gym. Sometimes I deep clean my house or organize the growing numbers of files on my computer. Getting busy with an activity helps to focus my mind on something else and accomplishing tasks makes me feel positive.
 

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?

I think my favorite holiday is New Year's Day. It always comes after a night spent with good friends celebrating another wonderful year. I love the feeling of a brand new year laid out before me with all the potential of new adventures, excitement, and challenges.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I get busy when I am angry too. Almost like I'm shoving the emotion aside and refusing to deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that if I could eliminate something from my daily routine that it would be shaving! Especially when I don't shave for a few weeks... haha. but hey, it's winter, so that's okay, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete