Friday, October 25, 2013

A Diamond in the Rough

This has been a long week. A really long week. I have worked 63 hours in five days. In fact, 46 of those hours happened in three days. Yes, you read that correctly. I spent way too much time at my desk over the last few days working on a very important project for work. Now that it is officially done and wrapped up, I plan to sleep. For days.

Although there was one perk to being at the office so late. I did get to watch this amazing sunset.






And now that the sun has set on my week from hell, I wish you all a great weekend!

- XOJO

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your office is up above the fog! That's crazy. How many floors up are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, obviously. Hopefully we don't have to do that again any time soon...

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete