Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looking Back

Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.


These are a few of the posts that I have enjoyed revisiting as I searched through my archives for this Blog Every Day In May post.

Our Trip to Costa Rica - This was such a great trip that Joel and I talk about going back.

My Ode to Jack - This collection of photos is a good reminder of what a fun little bunny Jack was.

Ducks at the Bus - This funny duck couple keeps coming back to the bus stop. This was the first time I noticed them.

Our Epic Adventure - What started out as a leisurely bike ride, turn into an adventure. Very typical for Joel and I.

Mark and Amy's Wedding - Not only did two close friends marry each other, but I was honored to officiate.

Roosevelt Shenanigans - This annual trip is one I hope we never stop taking.

I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane. What are some of your favorite posts from The Odell Yodel?

No comments:

Post a Comment