Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Pictures

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why.


We decided to pick a favorite photo of each other. It was hard to pick a favorite, there are so many good ones!

This photo is one of my favorite photos of Joel. It was taken in October of 2013 shortly after arriving in Costa Rica. We were waiting for luggage to arrive and we took a quick picture. I was exhausted from the long flight, but Joel just looks so happy. We had a great trip and I love this photo, taken at the beginning of the journey, filled with excitement and anticipation for the adventures we were about to share.

This photo is one of Joel's favorite photos of me. When asked why, he simply replied with, "Well, it was the day you said yes."
Just minutes after his proposal, I was still teary eyed for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment