Monday, May 13, 2013

An Apologetic Jokester

Day 13: Issue a public apology.


Dear Family,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my family for the years of terrible jokes. I will admit to taking advantage of everyone being at the dinner table. Entrapped by your need to eat, I took our evening meals as my chance to take center stage. I could say that I was child and therefore had a child's sense of humor. However, clearly this sense of humor has stayed with me well into adulthood. I could say that you do not have a sense of humor. But it has been verified from many sources that my jokes were terrible. So all I can say is I am sorry for the painful minutes spent pretending to listen and pretending to laugh. I would like to clarify, this is an apology, not a promise to stop. So for the jokes I have told, the jokes I continue to tell, and the jokes in my future, I am sorry dear family.

Jessie
 
 How do you catch a unique rabbit?
You unique on it.
How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Tame way, you unique up on it.
 
What do you get when a cow rides a roller coaster?
A milkshake!
 
What to astronauts eat for lunch?
Launch meat!
 
What did the hat say to the  hat rack?
You stay here, I will go on ahead!
 
Why can't a bicycle stand on its own?
Because it is two tired!
 
What's your favorite cheesy joke?


No comments:

Post a Comment