Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thirty By Thirty - The List

I have decided I wanted to make a Thirty by Thirty list. I like the idea of having a list of goals to accomplish and I think it will help me feel better about this new decade in my life. So without further ado, this is my Thirty by Thirty list (in alphabetical order of course).

1.      Complete two home projects
2.      Eat vegetarian or gluten free for one month
3.      Finish the project of turning my blog into a book
4.      Get in the habit of flossing and water piking at least five days a week
5.      Go roller skating
6.      Hike Mount St. Helens
7.      Learn how to play one song on my guitar
8.      Learn how to really use Lightroom
9.      Learn how to really use my camera (not just leave it on the automatic setting)
10.  Learn how to Ski
11.  Learn how to water ski
12.  Make it to thirty without a speeding ticket
13.  Organize all the music and photo files on our computers
14.  Purge the junk in my house
15.  Put together a serious emergency preparedness kit for the house and both our cars
16.  Reach my goal weight
17.  Read all the books on my bookcases
18.  Ride in the Seattle to Portland bike race
19.  Ride the Duck
20.  Run a 5K with a 10 minute average
21.  Run a half marathon
22.  Run a marathon
23.  See a NBA basketball game
24.  See an opera
25.  Sky dive
26.  Solve the mystery of what is the combination to my gym lock
27.  Take a trapeze class
28.  Think more positively
29.  Travel More
30.  Visit the Skagit County Tulip Festival

I have already starting researching several of my thirty by thirty goals and I can't wait to get started on my goals. Stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

  1. Tell me what month you want to eat vegetarian or gluten free and I'll do it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! It will be great to have a parnter on this one! I still need to do some research, but I will let you know!

      Delete