Friday, November 9, 2012

40th Anniversary Celebration

This year was the 40th Anniversary of the company I work for. I helped my boss plan and coordinate the celebration. It was months of hard work, creative thinking and coordination but it all paid off on Thursday night. The event was held at the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit in Seattle Center. We started the night with a walk through the exhibit which features many of Chihuly's beautiful works. Then we had cocktail hour in the Glasshouse where guests enjoyed plated appetizers and drinks. Before we knew it, it was time for an amazing dinner catered by the Collections Cafe. We celebrated our CEO's forty years of service and surprised him with a special song by one of our talented employees. After a champagne toast and a few more speeches, our amazing night came to a close.

The amazing view from within the Glasshouse.
Employees enjoying the social time.
Enjoying our delicious dinner in this beautiful setting.
Joel, Me, and Corliss (my boss)
I had such a wonderful time at this event, my first company anniversary party. It was wonderful to hear how much fun everyone had and to know our hard work paid off. I can't wait to start planning our 45th Anniversary party!

No comments:

Post a Comment