Sunday, October 7, 2012

Huskies at the Dub Pub

Even though I was still feeling under the weather from the worst cold I have had a long time, Joel and I went over to the Dub Pub to meet up with Anna and Robert to watch the Huskys play the Oregon Ducks. This place is the ultimate place to watch a husky football game, that is unless you can be there in person, of course!

There are 28 HD TV's and two 200" HD big screens to watch your favorite game on. If you aren't watching the game, there are two billards tables, four dart boards, live music, video games and more! They also have pretty good food, too! My favorite thing about the bar is a giant "W" shaped table!


When we arrived about ten minutes before the game, the bar was packed. Good thing Anna, Robert, and Travis were there early to grab us stools, or we would have been standing! Even though the Husky's lost 52-21, I had a great time catching up with Anna and sharing a few beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment