Monday, August 27, 2012

Pizza Night at the Arnetts

My sister Jackie and her husband, Chris, like to invite us over for "Make Your Own Pizza Night" at their house every once in a while. These nights are so fun and when we get the call to come on over, we don't hesitate!

Jackie makes fresh pizza dough from scratch in her bread maker and rolls out individual sized pizzas for everyone. Then, each person gets to pick which sauce and toppings they want on their pizza. Jackie never cuts any covers and offers a variety of meats, cheeses, veggies and other yummy toppings. Once you have finished creating your masterpiece, the pizzas bake in the oven for 16 minutes. The pizzas come out with a perfectly crispy thin crust every time and I have yet to be disappointed.

Fresh pizza dough waiting for toppings!
 
All kinds of fresh toppings to pick from.
Joel was very serious about putting his toppings on his pizza while Jackie rolled out the next pizza.
Jackie's pizza is ready to eat!
Julie is loving her personal pizza pie.
I decided on BBQ sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, mushrooms, black olives, and tomatoes. So yummy!
Joel was loving his pizza so much, he wouldn't stop eating so I could take a picture!
Even Jack got a special treat - carrot tops fresh from the garden! He was one happy bunny!
Make Your Own Pizza Night at the Arnett House is always fun and we look forward to each invite! And I promise not to be so excited about my own pizza to forget to take a picture of Chris and his pizza. Somehow I got a picture of everyone but Chris! I'm sorry Chris!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Jack's cheeks soo full!! Little oinker!

    ReplyDelete