Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Catch Up

It has been a long time my friends, but I am back. Life was busy with yard work, hikes, camping trips, long nights at the office, road trips, and time with friends and family. This only means I much more material to share with you all.

Let us first get caught up. Here is a brief summary of what has happened at the Odell House.
  1. Jack Rabbit lost a toe.
  2. I am loving my job.
  3. Joel and I celebrated our two year anniversary.
  4. Joel loves his job.
  5. Julie moved in.
  6. Summer arrived and left in about a three day period.
  7. Winter has arrived. I know because the heating blanket is back on the bed.
  8. Jack's favorite hang out is window sills.
  9. Jess has learned HTML code (how to edit websites).
  10. Joel went to a play with me.
There we have it. Everything you need to know to be caught up with the Odell's. Well, at least for now. It is late and this girl isn't in bed soon, she will be a grump in the morning. Not very pretty.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Updated! :)
    Love to hear it all. Say hi to Joel & Jack for me. Miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete