- Walked into the lunch room and started to take off my belt thinking I was in the bathroom. Luckily I was the only person in there and I was able to recover and make it to the correct location.
- Walked into a cubical wall, which has been in the same location since I started, right in front of Allie, Heather, Beth, Karen and Scott.
- Almost missed sitting on my chair, sat right on the edge of the chair and nearly tipped the chair over as I tried to regain my balance.
- Sneezed one of my ridiculous sneezes during the morning Order Entry Question & Answers meeting. During the sneeze my knee went flying up and smacked the underside of the table and knocked Gail's coffee over which spilled all over Beth's notebook and orders.
- Asked if Don's wizard figurine was from the movie The Last Unicorn when actually it is just a McDonald's toy - so they made fun of me for being a closet fantasy nerd.
- Went to make copies of a form and was confused when the copies came out with nothing on them. Oh wait, I am supposed to put the original in the copier first? Then I when I tried to make more copies, I made them of the mark up - the one with all the pencil scratches on it. So now I had thirty copies each of the wrong stuff.
- Almost blew coffee out of my nose.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Today was one of those days when you wonder why you even got out of bed. I start my work day at 8:00am and by 10:00am I had already...